Hello Stingray Families,
- 4/29 deadline to register your kids without a price increase. The sooner you can register your kids the better we can plan (hire assistant coaches, order shirts, etc.). Register at nusc.swimtopia.com
- 4/25 deadline to apply to be an assistant/junior coach. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdmwZwGYo…
We have the following volunteer needs.
Please email us at email@example.com if you can help.
- Someone who can lay out the logos for the back of the t-shirts.
- Volunteer coordinator: Helps recruit volunteers for the meets. Definitely an easier job this year (it was always easy!) because of 4 virtual meets.
- Coordinate purchase of CFA sandwiches on the meet night, pick up sandwiches and return the warmer bag to CFA on Wednesday.
Since we are swimming 4 of 5 meets virtually and will not have another team at the pool, we are not selling official NUSC swimsuits this year. Your child can wear any one piece/jammer/brief that they like. If buying a new suit, we’d recommend a plain black suit like this (click on link) one from www.swimoutlet.com. Or this (click on link) black one with green piping. Boys should choose solid black jammers or briefs or one with a green stripe down the side like this (click on link).
If you have a suit that your swimmer no longer can wear, bring it to the pool during the first few weeks of practice and we’ll have a buy/sell table. Pin an envelope with your name/number/price to the suit.